Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sep.11,2009
Hi Everyone!

Mom! You can't just tell me that USU just played great! Gimme a score! haha! That's so great! I'm so excited to be able to watch them when they are really good!
This place just keeps getting better and better I love it here! I can't believe that I only have three weeks left! The time goes by so darn fast! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well! Everyone sounds great! I'm glad that I have this opportunity to serve the Lord. I can't tell you how much my testimony has grown and how much even these few weeks have changed my life. God is our Heavenly Father and He loves us more than we can even imagine.

My Espanol is going great! I'm finally able to understand my teachers for the majority of the time and I could kind of understand people when we went out to teach on Saturday. We got to teach a lesson to a lady that her husband was the member but he had died about a year before. She said that she was Catholic but she said that she would go to church the next day! So I hope that she did and that she will find out more about the church.

The MTC is pretty much the same all the time but it's going really fast so I can't wait to be done and get to work. Um so I learned that I will probably at some time on my mission eat a cat... I guess that in my mission that there are places that are so poor that that's all they can find sometimes. Soo we'll see how that goes!

I got Grandma B´s letter in the mail today! Thanks so much! It's so awesome to get mail! Thanks a bunch for the emails and all the news. I'm still praying for you! I hope that Grandpa is doing better! I'm going to make this one a little short so that I can send you some pictures! I love you all! keep the Lord in your hearts and in your minds!

Love Elder Bearnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission