Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 12, 09

Hi,

I just wrote a huge email and it got erased... so here it goes quickly. I have been sick this week. I have to go to the bathroom a lot. All week. I've been able to work though. My companion doesn't wake up in the morning till after 7. I talked to my zone leader for help and I think that I can get it worked out. I don't feel like we are united but I'm working on it.

My hand is better. No cast or brace. I have two rods and seven screws and eighteen stitches. I have eight upcoming sessions of therapy to help me use it more.
We have some good investigators, Victor, his mom Carmen, and Maria Del Pilar. Please pray for them to know that this is true and what they need.

My mission has been hard from breaking my hand to grandpa, to being sick and having hard companions. But I know, I know that this is the true and living church on the earth. I know that if we stay strong Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ will lift us up higher than we were when we started.

Love Elder Bearnson

I'm so sorry I'm so angry right now! Next week I'm going to send it differently so that it doesn't do this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission