Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Hey fam!
Sounds like you all had a blast! Thanks for the pic of the pie...! It made me sad but so happy at the same time to see a big slice of pie with cool-whip on top. My mouth is watering just writing this...
I'm really excited to be here in Miguel Grau too. It's really awesome. The members have started bringing people to church more often, so we are busy. It's pretty awesome to see a new convert bring a friend to church. New converts are the best really. Through them come the most referrals haha. They are just so anxious to share the gospel with all of their friends and family. Why aren't we all that way... We have three people with a baptism date for Christmas day so that should be awesome! This week was pretty good for my comp and I. We are working hard and trying to find lots of new people. The members are helping us a ton.
Something awesome happened this week at church. You all should remember Carlos, the older guy that was baptized about 3 weeks ago. Well he blessed the sacrament for the first time ever today! He was really content and happy. He did it without missing a beat. It makes me so happy really to see someone like Carlos keep progressing. He's hungry for the gospel and he is willing to do anything to satisfy his hunger. It's a miracle. Well sorry this is a little short but I love all of you a ton. You really are the best and I hope that everything is awesome back home. Glad you all had a good Thanksgiving. My pensionista made me some turkey too. It was awesome, but I did miss the taters and stuffing and PIE! It was ok! I'll be there next year! Whoo! I love you fam!
Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission