Monday, December 13, 2010

December 6, 2010

Hey fam!

I did get another package from grandma Dorothy! haha more beef jerkey
and rice crispies! Awesome! Who could ask for more! (my companion
loves my packages too.)
I had a pretty awesome week this week! We have 5 people that we are
trying to get a good strong baptismal date for on the 25th! Please
please please pray for Mariluz, Julia, Jesus, Angie and Beatriz. They
are all needing lots of help. They all know that the church is true
and want to do the right thing they just need the help to be able to
do it. Please pray for them so that they can make it to their dates.
We are working really hard in the ward and we have all sorts of
success. The members are helping a lot more than before and we are
having lots of success.

We got to go to the Christmas devotional yesterday! How awesome! I
love to hear the choir. It's awesome.
I had an experience this week. I was testifying to Mariluz about the
atonement. We were reading from Mosiah 3 about the atonement. As I was
testifying I felt the spirit very strongly. I'm so thankful for
everything that He did for me. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be
able to testify about the gospel and about Christ. Thanks family for
being so awesome! I love you all so much! Keep doing the right stuff
and we will always be blessed by the lord.! I love you!

Love elder B

Mom, I sent you a letter this week. It's for Taylor so that you can put
it in a Book of Mormon. It should be there this week or the next watch
for it and get it to Tay as soon as possible. Love you mom

Hey mom could you do me a favor and send me some really good acne
stuff for my comp. He has had a rough time with acne his whole mission
and can't find anything to get rid of it. If there is something that
you could send to help him that would be awesome. thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission