Monday, November 8, 2010

Novmber 8, 2010

Hi fam!

I'm a little bit short on time today but I'll try to make it
interesting! This week went ok. We have the baptism of Carlos Pauca on
Saturday. Next week, hopefully, we have the marriages of
two couples. Should all work out! This week we had a Zone Leaders
conference with President Manning and that went well. We now have
in the Zone 21 people with a baptism date. So that's good because we had an
abysmal month of October with only 5. There are way more people here
that are ready to receive the gospel than that! Pray hard for my
zone please, we need it! My back is feeling pretty good and I'm doing
alright with everything else. We are just trying to apply a few more
things to the way we are working so that we can do better. I sure love
you all! I hope that you have an awesome week! Thanks for being the
best family ever.

Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission