Saturday, July 10, 2010

June 28, 2010




Hey Fam!

Wow what a week I have had! Awesome! Everyone is leaving on the mish! Logan is gonna be my country neighbor! Awesome! There are lots of missionaries from Chile here. What mission in Chile will he be going to? There are a couple of families that I know whose boys are serving in Chile. And wow Ben gets to go to Hungary! Sweet!

Wow dad drove 2200 miles! Bummer dude... Which neighbors house is in foreclosure? I'm pretty sure I know which one though. Good job Zach doing some service hours. I'm sure you didn't even complain one bit haha. I'm pretty jealous of all of you that will be going to Star Valley, but I hope that you all have the best time ever. Yes! Send me lots and lots of pics! I wanna see how everyone is doing! Really I'm not homesick, the pics just help me to see what you all look like haha. I cant believe that I'm about to hit the year mark here in a little while. It's passing incredibly fast. I can't believe that only about a year ago I was in Star Valley working away with Grandpa and the uncles and cousins in uncle Jim's back yard. I can't tell you how thankful I am for that storm that blew all those trees over. Awesome Taylor gets to go with you! Everyone have lots and lots of fun alright!

Well this week we had two baptisms! Their names are Agustin and Tania. They are the younger brother and sister of a recently returned sister missionary (we are working on her mom too haha). I'm getting used to the way that things work as a zone leader. It's tough because at least one day a week I'm not in my own area. We have to do visits to all the other missionaries and see how they are doing and that means spending the night with them too. It's pretty cool. I'm learning a ton from all of them. They really are great missionaries. I'm praying for Justin to come to the best mission in the world! Mission Peru Lima SUR! I'm going to send you lots of pics today so this will be a little bit short. But know that I'm doing really well and loving the work. I'm trying really hard to put all my effort into it and do my best everyday. I don't want to come home the same person I was when I left. Thanks family for being the best in the world. I really would like to know how many generations the family has been in the church. Can someone tell me? People ask me all the time and I would like to know how to respond. Thanks for everything and stay strong in the gospel! Read the book of Mormon!

Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission