Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21, 2010

Hola Familia!
Well things have been going well here in Miguel Grau. I tried to send you some pics but the computer is being dumb. WOW! ZACH IS HUGE! It was good to see him and dad working on the fence. I hope it looks good, haha!
My area is really a bunch of hills, lots and lots of hills! I'm getting to know it well and I'm getting to know all the members. We should be having a couple of baptisms this upcoming week so pray for us! I hope that all is going well at home. Sounds like things are on the up and up. It's good to hear that Sista got to go hang out at the Johnson's and that she had a good time on the trek! I'm not too worried about you all but I'm praying for you. Sorry, I don't have too much time. As zone leader there is a lot to do and we are trying to manage the time better. Thanks for all of your prayers and letters. Thanks Punt P for your letter! Heather! I would like you to send me an email! I wanna know how the kids are doing! I miss them a bunch! And Dennis and Jackie how are they doing with the newbie? He should have about a year now right? Well I gotta run! Love ya!
Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission