Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 5, 2010

Hey fam!

Wow it was a good week! One of the coolest people that we are teaching is a girl named Rosiana. She is one of the brightest people that I know in the sense that you just look at her and you can feel her spirit. She is happy in the midst of everything that is happening in her life and it's not easy. Well for one thing she is always wearing a hat, and if you guessed right it's not because she likes hats, she has cancer. We went to her house the other day and she asked us "What do I need to do to be baptized?" I wasn't surprised at all! I knew that she would want to. We hadn't been able to teach her much, just one principle before this appointment. Her family is all members. They are inactive, but members. We are helping them too. I told her when she asked me, that we need to teach her a little bit then she can be baptized. So we taught her the restoration of the gospel and invited her to be baptized on the 17th of this month. She said, "well no I can't I have a treatment that day," meaning chemo therapy. She is such a strong person that is just always happy or at least has a smile. I'm very excited to work with her and see her baptized and confirmed a member of the true church of Christ.

The lord is blessing my companion and me with lots of people to teach. We taught a lesson with 4 men, which is something that doesn't happen much. We are just being blessed and trying to do everything that we can with the time that we are given. I'm so thankful for a family like you. All of you. My friends that are a huge support, my wonderful grandmas, my parents, hermanos! my aunts and uncles, cousins. We are all part of one big family and we can all be together forever. Eternity. If you think about it, if we all get sealed together during the millenium, eventually well make it to Adam and Eve and all of us will be sealed together. All of us are a family, friends neighbors, co workers everyone. So we need to let them know, like they are our brothers and sisters that there is something better for them out there. Love them. Teach them.
I love you all very much.

Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission