Monday, July 26, 2010

July 19, 2010

Hey mamá!
Wow sounds like you are all having a blast! Awesome! We had transfers again. My companion and I are still together but wow have some things changed! We are now a zone of 24 missionaries! wow... we have lots of work to do and it will take some trial and error but we'll get it all figured out. We are working hard and trying to do all that we can to get the most work done possible. There is a lot of responsibility outside of our area but we are figuring out how to balance it all out.
I hope that your all having a blast with the fam and everything. Sounds like a great time to me. I'm safe and well and doing great. I sure love you all a ton! Sorry this is short I don't have much time today but I love you all and let me know how everything goes. Mom can you send me a bunch of pics please. I wanna see how Star Valley is doing and how all the fam is getting along. and to see how the trip with the Bearnson clan turns out. Thanks! I love you all! Stay tough!
Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission