Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

Hey Fam!
How's it going! I'm looking at the pics that Tooty sent, and it looks like you all had a great time in Star Valley and with the Bearnson clan! Sorry that this will be a little short but I have to take care of my camera. There was a virus and I have to transfer all of my pics... it's lame.

This week was really great! My companion and I are figuring out how to take care of a zone with 24 missionaries! It's not the easiest thing to do. It's fun though! I need to tell you all about an experience that I had two weeks ago. There was a baby born here about 21 years ago here in Lima. That baby was given up for adoption and adopted by an LDS family. That baby came back here as Elder Jay to the same area of his birth. He looked up the name of his mom and she just happened to live in my area. We went looking and found her! What a miracle! We got to be there when he met his biological mom for the first time and now we are teaching them! There is a lot more to the story but I don't have time. The lord sure did make a lot of miracles happen so that he could find his mom. I'm so blessed to have been able to be a part of this story. It's not something that happens everyday. Well family, I sure love you! Hope everything is well!

Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission