Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Letter #2

Aug 1, 2009
Hola Mi Familia!

I love you so much! I'm having an awesome time here! I have had my eyes opened to so many things. My understanding of myself has grown so much in just four days. I struggled for a few days but I'm doing so much better. My companion and I have pretty much nothing in common. But we are working pretty well together and getting things done. We have had some hard times but we are figuring it out. I'm learning more patience and more patience from him, but it is working out.
I can't believe it has only been four days, it feels like a few weeks! I'm learning so much! Learning here is like trying to drink from a fire hose. Everything comes so fast but I'm making a lot of progress. I know that the Lord is helping me to learn and grow so that I can be a good instrument in helping souls come to Christ. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to serve. Thank you so much for your help in getting me to this point in my life.
Remember how much Christ loves you and everyone around you. I'm feeling His love more and more everyday. He is helping me to be what He wants so I can do what He wants. Thanks for the letters. I love you so much!

Elder Bearnson

PS Thanks to the Henrie's, Aunt Kimmy and the Johnson's for the cookies. They are awesome!

1 comment:

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission