Friday, August 5, 2011

July 29, 2011

Hello family!

Well thanks for writing to me fam! I know it's kind of hard because I don't write very consistently but your letters really do help me a lot. Thanks for everything that you do for me. Ok so on Monday night my companion and I got on a bus and we went to Ayacucho. We got on a bus at 9 at night and we got there at about 7 in the morning. That wasn't fun. I slept until about midnight or so then I tossed and turned until we got there. We had an awesome interchange for two days then we came home last night on the same bus with the same story. Today we have been with President for about 6 hours to do changes. It's really fun and we receive lots of inspiration that is really humbling to receive. The Lord really helps us to do what he wants when we are doing the changes. I love this job and the things that I'm learning from it. I love President Manning! He has been one of the most influential people in my life, apart from my family.

Well family I don't have much time so I´ll have to continue later. Thanks for everything! I love you family! You're the best! I love you tons!

Here we are, all the office guys. There is Elder Jones the red head, he's from Texas and the Presidents' secretary. Then my companion from Logan, Elder Hola! He's the best! Then Elder Ibarra, he's from chile! He's awesome at soccer. He could have been professional but he didn't want to play on Sundays. Awesome!
Love Elder B

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission