Thursday, February 3, 2011

January 31, 2011

Wow! Alrighty Family,

I had a sweet week. We had a baptism! Lourdes got baptized! It was an
awesome service! I love this ward. All of the members help. The Bishop
directed the service, something that hasn’t happened in almost my
whole mission. She was so excited and it was a really great service.
I really enjoyed it a lot.

We did a training meeting in our zone on Tuesday and Wednesday morning.
We have eight lessons that the first presidency sent to all the missions
in the world about 6 months ago. They help us to be better teachers
and to explain things a little more clearly. So we did some recap training.
I taught for 4 hours one day and for four hours the next day. It was a little
tiring but was really good and I worked on my class teaching skills.
I liked it.

We had an awesome day yesterday! We set 4 people with a baptism date, but
they're all for March haha. They are gonna need some time to get
some stuff worked out. We do have some more baptisms set up for
February. We could be lookin at three if we can get Lourdes´s little
brother and sister excited. They haven't been coming to church... But
I'm still really excited!

I'm having a great time and lovin life. I love Elder Campos and the zone.
We are working hard to get it done and get the work accelerating.
Thanks for everything that you do for me fam! I love you all so much!
Thanks to everyone who supports me and thanks for all of
your prayers.

Love Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission