Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010

Hey momma!
Wow sounds like you all had quite the week! I had a pretty darn good one too! To be honest with you all, I pretty much forgot about my b-day. I didn't remember it yesterday morning until Elder Ponciano said "feliz cumpliaƱos!" It was pretty cool! My pensionista got a cake and made some food that's kinda like spaghetti. It was a good day.
This week we taught 26 lessons. It was a good week. It's really good because we didn't have any appointments until Thursday. So we walked a lot... and found some people to teach. We have some awesome investigators that are going to be getting baptized here in the next couple weeks, but they need to get married first. One of them works from 2 in the afternoon until 8 the next morning. He still comes to church that starts at nine then goes home and sleeps. So no one has an excuse that they are too tired to go to church! He maybe gets about 2 or 3 hours of sleep. The other investigator is so darn excited to be a member I can't even describe it. They have a family home evening group with about 4 or 5 investigators with a couple members every week. They are all awesome! They have done all of that without us! We are going to go help them out today though. It's awesome! I love Mala and this work. I wouldn't give it up for anything no money, a girl, a car nothing. I'm going to come home a better person. The eternal rewards for this work are much more valuable (can't remember how to spell that) that anything else.
I have used about 100 dollars of the money that I was sent for the marriages. So how much more do I have left? I'm keeping good track of the money but I'm not sure how much I have.
I love all of you so darn much! Thanks for everything that you do. Keep you heads up and carry on! I got two packages, not sure who they are from still. I won't get them until tomorrow. Thanks for everything! I love you all so much!
Love elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission