Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 23, 2011

Hey family!

Wow did I have a week! This new job is kinda crazy! So on the 17th we were here in Lima with 3 zones having a zone conference. I'm learning how to think on my feet and do things a lot quicker. In a zone conference we have things that we want to teach the zones and we have an agenda but sometimes we take a whole bunch more time with something and then sometimes we take less. Everything varies and we have to be very flexible. It's a lot to not forget but its possible. I'm really glad to have my companion, because without him I'm not sure I could do it. He sure helps me a lot. I like the zone conferences because I get to meet lots of missionaries that I never knew. I'm learning lots of very useful things, it's actually a really big blessing. I'm learning things that will help me be a better businessman and a better student, a better teacher all sorts of stuff. I'm very grateful for this opportunity. I have lots of opportunities to help people and missionaries.

On Thursday I went to Mala!!!!! It was so great! I didn't get to visit converts but it was good to just be there. Mala has a special spirit. I just liked being there and talking to the people there. I got to see Lily and Ever and their little girls! The twins are really big! They are doing well and in good health. On Friday we went to CaƱete to have a conference and then we went on to Pisco where we had a conference on Saturday. The coolest thing about being in conferences all the time is being with President Manning. He shares lots of little different things with each zone, but I get to hear it all:) I try to take time and write the new things that I learn in between doing things. This week I'm going to Ayacucho! Its a place in the mountains and we are flying! It's gonna be sweet!

I know that this gospel is true and that through this church with the ordinances that we can receive we can make make it to the highest kingdom in heaven. We can literally live with God and the Savior. How special is that? I know that if we do our part and work hard, I mean really hard we can make it with our family. I love this gospel, I have lots to improve on but I'm doing my best. Little by little I'm doing better. The Savior is helping me to be better. If we let him work in us we can make it to celestial glory. I love you family, I love you and I'm so happy that we have the chance to live together forever. I want everyone to have this chance, that's why I'm a missionary. I fulfill my duty helping people get to the waters of baptism and make sacred covenants with God. That is my purpose, to help them get on the path to heaven. I love this work and I'm happy to be a part of it.

I love you all family!

Love elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission