Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 3, 2010

Hey fam!
Wow this sure was an awesome week in Mala! We ended up with 27 lessons altogether with recent converts, investigators and a few inactive members. What blessings the Lord sends us here in Mala!
We had the coolest testimony meeting ever this Sunday! President Manning and his family visited us and they all bore their testimonies and the members all gave testimonies with such power and conviction. We had some of our best investigators there and I'm sure without a doubt that they felt the Spirit very powerfully.
I'm writing late today because we left early this morning to help one of the families that is going to be getting married do their medical records. They have to do some basic tests before being cleared for marriage. We are waiting for their birth certificates to get here and then we are off to get them married and then to the ocean for a baptism! They are doing really well and are very very excited!
Mala is a very special place for me. It will always have a special place in my heart. This month should be exciting on the baptismal front if all goes well! Pray for Mala please!
As for this Sunday when I get to call. I'm in church from 9-1 and then you are in church from 1-almost 5 so I think that the only option that I have is to try and call you at 6 my time. I'm not sure what time that is there or if it even changes but I hope you can figure it out. I'll be calling right at 6 so be ready! I'm excited to see how you're doing! I love you all so much thanks for all of your prayers!
Oh, I do have something that I need badly! Can you send me some athletic socks and about 7 or 8 pairs of Gold Toe black dress socks? All of my others have big holes in them! I'll send you a picture next week to show you! I love you tons fam! See you Sunday!
Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission