Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 17, 2010

Hey Family!

Sounds like you all had a pretty good week! I got a package from
Grandma Dot last week and I have almost eaten everything that was in
it already. I'm getting a little bit of meat on me... My face is
getting a little bit chubbier. Not enough sleep, eating late and eating
junk food will do that to ya I guess... Not a fan but I don't have time
to exercise... I should have time but I have to be in seminary. Elder Reich teaches but he served
his mission in Brazil 40 years ago and needs help with the Spanish.

Congrats Stevie and Danielle! Good for you guys I hope the best
for you! I don't have too much time today but I'll try to write a
couple things that happened this week.
I got to have my interview with President Manning on Tuesday and then one of
the zone leaders came and spent the day with me on Thursday. It was a
pretty good day. We are preparing another couple for their marriage this
week. Pray hard that their papers get here so that they can get married
and be baptized on Saturday! Their names are Mauricio and Juana. Sorry
I don't have too much time to write anything! Sorry this was a boring
letter but I'm so glad that all the new cousins have come into the
world and I hope the best for all of you! Jess and Jason you should
look into living in Colorado too!;) I love all of you! Take care! and
keep in touch!

Love Elder Bearnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission