Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 22, 2010

Hello Family,

Sounds like it has been a tough week for everyone. I'm sorry to hear about all the tough stuff that has happened lately. Here is what happened this week in Mala, Peru. I was able to confirm my first convert this week! How cool was that! Ray Ramos is the convert that we baptized last week and he couldn't go to church because he was sick. He was fine by monday and was able to come to church yesterday and recieve the holy ghost! Mala is really growing. Elder Servan and I teach more than 20 lessons a week! It's really a blessing to be here. I think that I will be training after this next change in three weeks. We had our conference this last week with President and with that, interviews. I always love my interviews with President Manning. He is the best guy ever.

How cool that you got to meet Elder Perry!

Tell Sister Allen that I'm very happy that she and Sister Jenkins are ok. I was scared reading thinking that something terrible had happened. I'm thankful that everything turned out ok.

I cant believe that my birthday is almost here... getting old. I know what I want for my b-day! I would like one can of Nalley's chili... it would be the best birthday ever.

I don't have too much to write this week. This Saturday we will have the baptisms of two niños whose father is a member. They are hilarious Josè and his sister Asucena. I'm so thankful for you all. I'm praying for you and hope that this week is better for all of you. I love all of you so very much thanks for your support and prayers.

Love elder B

Give Steve a hug for me mom, and tell him I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of Peru

Lima Peru South Mission

Lima Peru South Mission